Download this Blogger Template by Clicking Here!

Ad 468 X 60

ooiu

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Widgets

Ipad Video Lessons Online

You made a smart decision investing your hard-earned money in your iPad. Wouldn’t it be a waste if you never use it to it’s fullest potential?
                                                                     

Apple Forgot Your Manual?!

What was the first thing you looked for when you opened your iPad box? Were you like me… surprised and disappointed that there was no instruction manual in there? I thought it was a mistake and the Apple factory forgot to pack my slick glossy full-color instruction book.
Apple’s whole model is “ease of use”. The statement they tried to make was that you don’t even need a manual. And, maybe that’s true if you’re just going to use your iPad as an overpriced email checker. But, it’s not just a giant iPhone. You want to get more out of your iPad. You want to unlock it’s full potential.
But unfortunately, if no one actually shows you some of the iPad’s less-obvious tricks and tips, you’ll probably never discover them on your own. And, that is your iPad’s one BIG flaw.

Let A Super-Geek Show You the Way

Don’t you secretly wish you had some super-geek friend who bought his iPad the day it came out? He could come over your house and show you how to do all the coolest stuff. Well, I’m that geek friend! I’ve recorded video lessons for you that cover every single feature and benefit of your iPad.
How many times have you said to yourself, I haven’t used that feature yet. But, I’m going to learn someday soon. Well, today is that day.
iPad Geek

In Just 11 Minutes a Day

You can watch your iPad Video Lessons at your own convenience. If you just watch 11 minutes a day during your ritual cup of coffee, you’ll quickly and easily gain an understanding of your iPad.
Plus, I’ll show you untapped features that you would never even think to google-search.
Admit to yourself that you’ve already struggled a bit figuring out some stuff on your iPad. I know I did at first too. I spent month and months reading, experimenting, searching online, and talking to other iPad owners. Sometimes, I had to throw my hands up in frustration. Now, I can save you all that time by quickly and visually showing you how to do EVERYTHING you want to do with your iPad. 

New Limited Time Offer!

I meant it when I said this is the best opportunity for you to get the absolute most out of your iPad… so I’m going to make this a complete “no brainer” for anyone to get involved and take action right away.
So, for a limited time you can get your hands on the entire iPad course for a one-time payment of just $97! After purchasing, you’ll have immediate access.
And, for a onetime payment, you’ll get lifetime access, so any future updates or changes will be yours for FREE.
But, if you put this off, the price may increase as soon as tomorrow. So, at least try it out for 60 days, by ordering now.




60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee

That means if at any time in the first two months for any reason (or no reason at all) you’re not absolutely thrilled with what you’ve learned to do on your iPad, all you have to do is shoot me a quick email at the address you’ll find on the members page and I’ll refund every penny you paid on the spot.
No hassles, no runarounds, and we part iPad friends. I’ll just “thank you” for giving iPad Video Lessons an honest try.

One Time Payment – Just $147 $97

                                                                       Catch It Here!

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Mohammad
Mohammad is the founder of STC Network which offers Web Services and Online Business Solutions to clients around the globe. Read More →

0 comments: